Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! And how are you today?
My name is Christina~or Tina~ and I have 2 little shops on Etsy.
I actually found Etsy last Summer while doing some online shopping. When I saw the beautiful handmade art, crafts and vintage yummies, I was drooling! It was wonderful to see that there was an entire corner of the world dedicated to Handmade Goods and Vintage finds.
And my goodness~the talent!
We are so lucky to be able to enjoy so many works of art right from our own home.
Even more exciting was the fact that there was a place where artists of all levels could mingle,create and hopefully make a few new friends.
I had not done any "art" since High School, where I actually did more talking than work.
Come to think of it, more than one teacher said that if there was a class for talking, then I'd get an A.
And I became familiar with the Hallway.
And the Headmistress.
But that's a story for another day!

In October I put a few pieces in my Etsy art shop Rarebird3. Followed by Fleur Vintage, where there are wonderful Vintage treasures and flea market finds.
And now I'll try my hand at Blogging.
Below are photos of two pieces that I made Sunday morning. That is if I can figure out how to post them!

Soon there will also be links and all the other fun blog bells and whistles.
Do come again!
In warmth,
Sweetina

0 comments: