Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday



Uh Oh....

Today is Weightloss Wednesday~but last night, my son and I attacked our favorite Seasonal treat.
 Ballderdash!
No more till Christmas Day I told  me him.

I have had a rather slow start to my new regime.
They say it takes time to change old habits...

In terms of exercise~
well...
I walked around the block a few times with Abby
I walked to the mailbox everyday
I swept the floors and did a ton of laundry.
Let's not forget the Yard Sale.
I hauled things in and out of the garage last Friday.

I did manage to eat some veggies this week.
I eat mainly fruit.
Did I mention I was a Fruit Bat in a former life!
I don't eat meat or chicken.
So all in all this week was an improvement and I'm heading at a snail's pace, in the right direction.
I really am going to focus on daily exercise this week.
Just because I used to be a bat, does not mean I accept the "Bat Wings" that remain. ;)

Hope you all did better than me!

Love you all~





4 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

I ate out of control last week...back on track now :)

Cat said...

I have a weakness for peppermint ice cream. I can't stop eating it if it's in the house so I've had to buy it and leave it at work or use it for dessert with the kids. Gosh, I want some. Time to grab an apple.

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

That ice cream is probably dee-licious!! I don't know if I could eat it right now though. Since I've been pregnant, the taste of peppermint just doesn't appeal to me. My toothpaste is minty and normally I like it but I have been brushing a little quicker lately because it just isn't doing it for me right now. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

roseylittlethings said...

Your goals are great and this is such a hard time of year, don't be hard on your self:)