Friday, June 13, 2008

Collections

Good Morning Friends!
Do you have any collections?
Most of us have favorite things that we collect over time.With all the delicious Vintage goodies we are exposed to online and while thrifting, it doesn't take long before we find a special item and find another one and another one until we have a bona fide collection.
My favorite things incude Vintage Murray Allen tins,Vintage stationary and soap boxes, and cake toppers that remind me of my childhood and how exciting birthday parties were.
Now, as a Mother of three, we have had many wonderful celebrations during the last 19 years. There is nothing more rewarding then baking a very special cake for a very special little boy or girl, and decorating it with Sweet Vintage Toppers that have weathered generations of use.

When my children were little,birthday parties were magical. I loved creating a visual fantasy so that the party would be a warm cozy memory that they will tuck away in their hearts.
Don't you love seeing a child's eyes light up and hearing their musical laughter on their special day?!
What a precious time in life.
Ah....memories!

I hope you enjoy the collections~
I'd love to see yours!

Have a fabulous weekend~
hugsxx
~Tina






~Murray Allen and other tins~






Vintage stationary and soap boxes~~Cake toppers~~A few of my porcelain figurines~

4 comments:

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Tina!
OMG!!! Your collections are just the SWEETEST!!!! Im grinning ear to ear! :))) I "hearted" the bunny figurine in your Etsy shop! ADORE! I've added your name to the giveaway list. :)
XO,
Jenn

Sherry said...

Do you know, I don't think I really have anything I could call a collection -- I think it's high time I did!!

Anonymous said...

OHHH i love your tins and the soap boxes!!They´re so beautiful!!!

roseylittlethings said...

Wow you have darling stuff! Great blog!