Friday, June 13, 2008

New Listings

TGIF~I think.
Today is another busy day here at the Shabby Ranchette. We are finally having the long overdue Spring Yard Sale on Saturday.
Due to all the many things that come up unexpectedly in life,I had postponed the event for over two months. My Bad.
This morning it's already 107F in sunny Arizona.There isn't a cloud in the sky nor a breeze to cool us down here in the desert. The garage has no a/c and I will be sorting the junk and treasure and pricing everything. Yee~haw!
I've decided to take the happy route and be grateful that i can kill 2 birds with one stone and have a sauna at the same time. See, positive thinking works everytime!
Mind you, tomorrow the forecast is sunny and 109F, but "It's A Dry Heat".
I think I need to change the signs to: Summer Barbeque.


On a different note~here are a few of my new art pieces available at rarebird3 and some vintage finds listed at fleurvintage.
Have a wonderful weekend,my lovelies.
~Sweetina



~Sweet Baby Girl Large Tag Set~




~Large Cupcake Tag~


~ Neopolitan Cupcake ~

~Cuppa~

~Sweet Polka Dot Dresser Box~


~Maison De Coeur~

~Little Pink Houses~

~Shabby Chic Purse~

~Vintage Kate Spade Purse~

~BunnyGirl Wall Plate~
in art and friendship~Sweetina

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Love your creations - and that Kate Spade purse!!

Holly said...

Hi, Tina girl! These baby tags are sooo precious! Good work!

~ Hearts ~