Sunday, September 28, 2008

~Flea Market Show and Tell~

Good Morning Friends!
I'm up with all the early birds so I can post some of the treasures I found this weekend! I'll post the rest next weekend when the morning light is a better quality.
I have never had so much stinkin' fun hunting for vintage finds! I kept squeeling everytime I happened upon some of the sweetest of sweet vintage greeting cards that were in a little corner just waiting to go home with someone!
But enough of my chattering~have a peek at the photos below~
I am thrilled to share them with you!


Aren't these the sweetest paperdolls you've ever seen! These vintage adorable girls were together and I paid $1.50 for them! They have some wear and names written in a child's handwriting on them~but that's the part I treasure!
I wonder who played with these little dears? And where is she now?

Next are sweet vintage greeting cards!Just look at the little lambs! (scream!)


And the pretty Little Ladies!


Love the Valentine and Diaper card!

The next group of treats are in the sweet department too!
And if you love polka dots...you will adore this!

I love red and white dots! Very Kath Kidson!
This will go in the kitchen~
Look at these cute paintings? These are originals and very old. I may paint the frames white~they'll join my 3 other miniature paintings...maybe in the Studio.


The set was only $9.50!! Jackpot!
Now for some wonderful Christmas treasures~are you getting in the mood for the Holidays? Have a looksee here!


Little Vintage Christmas Houses just waiting to be Sugared and twinkled! Love the pink one!
Here's a real find~he looks like he should be in an all white Swedish home with votives lit all around. My dream home!

Ok~we are almost at the end, and I have saved the best for last~
Tah Dah!!!

A Frozen Charlotte! (i think!). It's been one of my flea market dreams to find her!
Kitty likes her too!

And she's nice and comfy on the vintage yummy quilt I found!It is so soft and worn just enough for charm!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I have really enjoyed your company and sharing the treasures we all love~
Have a Blessed Day~
Tinaxx

3 comments:

The Little Miss said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I WANT SOME PAPER DOLLS!
those are soooooooo cute! Great job honey

Anonymous said...

Wow, you found some great stuff!

I love the little bee with the straw.

Holly said...

The cards are soooo cute! I must find some!

~ Hearts ~