Sunday, September 28, 2008

~2nd Post~finished painting primer on Studio walls~

Ok so some of the white primer went on the walls...but most of it got on me!
The first stage is over. Tomorrow color will go on (me)the walls.
If I can choose a color...after spending 2 entire days covering the "before" paint, I have decided to go with the lightest choice on the paint sample.
Unless it looks white....like what you see on me today!
Please note that I am in my painting clothes and have no makeup on!
But here you go!

What color to choose...what color to choose...

La Messy Painter!Or as Dylan would say:
"Mom you look like a Hobo!"
Come to think of it....




...I resemble that statement!
heehee...night all~
Tinaxx

6 comments:

The Little Miss said...

cutest hobo Ive ever seen! I hate painting! just to much prep and time! uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh But looks like your doing good!
Im totally going to get you to make me a cowboy canvas!!!! I have to go do a couple things today but Im deff going to look into getting it!

thank you

The Little Miss said...

I just re did a dresser we got for free and its vintage too. We primed, sanded, painted and now sanded again! Whats the point of painting if I just have to "mess" it up again to make it look really old? uhhhhhhhhhh hahaha

Anonymous said...

I happen to LOVE hobo's! ;)

Great job!

Julie

Sweetina said...

Thanks for visiting, girls and remember the drawing will be this Saturday Oct 4th! Goodluck!

Jan Thomason said...

your studio should be close to finished now, huh???
i can't wait to see what it looks like!

thanks for the encouraging blog post re: my break-in! LOL
so far, it looks like no one's in the bathtub:)

warmly, jan

Sweetina said...

Thanks Jan~
I'm going to blog Studio today!
It took a day for the carpet to dry completely.Even in the desert!
Hugs T