Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~Lollishops Christmas Ornaments~

Hello Luvs~
Even though this evenings post will be short,
it will be Oh So Sweet!
In September I found the most delicious Double Ruffle Crepe de Tulle on Etsy at Birds of a Feather.
This shop belongs super sweet and talented artist/designer,Heidi.
The photos of her different styles of crepe trim are so luxurious they are a treat to view.
The colors of these splendid listings are beautiful and varied.
There are pastels in:~
ballet,petal pink,powder blue,lemon chiffon,mint and lilac.
There is the subtle and always classic:~
dove grey,sage,white and ivory.
Yummy candy colored shades are:~
limeaide,candy,pomme,peacock and chocolate.
And for Halloween and the Holidays:~
pumpkin,midnight,classic red,kelly and hunter.
This Autumn,Heidi listed a double ruffle orange and black combination that was perfect for fun and spooky Halloween decorations.
Then, the piece de resistance, was the Double Ruffle Petite Crepe de Tulle!
Along with the Halloween crepe above,I purchased the crepe and tulle combination in
pink/white tulle and the powdder blue/white tulle.

I told Heidi that it's so devine, I'd bathe in it!
Please click on the link and visit this lovely shop
You can also stop by Heidi's wonderful blog and say Hi!

Today I used some of my purchases to make these sweeties!





Thanks for popping in tonight,
nighty night~
Tinaxx

12 comments:

The Little Miss said...

ohhhhhhhh they are all so pretty. I love the star one! Great job

Sea Dream Studio said...

LOVE your new creations! That pretty studio is inspiring you!
hugs~dale

Sweetina said...

Thank you both, Priscila and Dale!!

The Little Miss said...

i mailed ur goodies today! ENJOY

mimi said...

Hi Tina,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hopped right on over to yours and I LOVE it. I have marked it as a favorite so I remember to read it often. Your craft room is amazing!! I had to laugh at your post about choosing paint and then getting it all over yourself. After just redoing my craft room as well I went through the same things. I thought my redo would only take about a week too----it ended up being 2 weeks :) isn't that always the way it is. Thanks again for visiting and I really look forward to reading more on your blog:)
Have a Happy Day
Mimi

Sweetina said...

Thanks Mimi!
love your blog!
I know this room took 2 weeks also.
Seemed like it would never be finished!!lol!

Jennifer said...

Nice preview! I haven't even begun working on my Lollishops store yet! Your studio is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are gorgeous so sweeet!

jen duncan said...

Hi Tina! Wow--I love everything here on your blog. Especially your goody-filled studio. Swoon!!

inge said...

Yes, your creations look very sweet !

Although I'm not in the mood for chrismas yet...

first halloween and the halloween parties !!

If you would like , you're welcome at my halloweenparty on web.me.com/pinkepinke

I also have a give-away... not something as "cute" as your creations, but they are perfect for halloween !

greetings
Inge from belgium

American Homemaker said...

This is my first time visiting... you have a very fun blog.

www.theamericanhomemaker.blogspot.com

Fleur de Bee said...

LOVE your ornaments!!! Soo pretty!