Thursday, January 22, 2009

Second Blog Award!

Hello Lovies!
I am so thrilled to win my second blog award!
The sweet Priscila of CasaBellaChic has given me this lovely award.

I am bowled over with thanks and happiness!!!
Thankyou so much,my dear friend!

Now, it is my privalege to award 6 bloggers that are Absolutely Fabulous!
These wonderful women are talented,creative and have the dreamy blogs that have been inspiring me and coloring my world with joy.

1) Yvonne of Moline

To say that I am loving this stunning blog would be an understatement!
Yvonne's blog is a devine mixture of beautiful photography,glimpses into her family life, sweet Blythe and doll collections,Yvonne's crafts and the very best in home decorating and design.
Yvonne is definately a huge influence on the way I am decorating my home these days.
For the ultimate in "Oooh amd Ahhs",stop by Moline.


2)Holly and her adorable dog sweet darling Albie of
HollylovesArt
Holly and Albie have warmed my heart!
Holly is a very talented artist and blogger who has a super blog filled to the brim with her latest projects,adventures and stunning artwork.
And Albie is so a cuddly sweetheart!
For a loving colorfest~please pop on over to Holly's place!

3)Michelle of Rose Garden Romantic
Michelle is such a Darling Lady with a beautiful home that she lovingly decorates in Texas. She is a busy wife and Mother of 2 boys, and still manages to make the most beautiful crafts and art. If you want to see some of the prettiest vignettes and collection online, race over to visit her blog.
Shabby chic and Cottage Style Romance!

4)Sarah of My So Called Junky Life
Here's a Sweet Blogger who is a fellow Frozen Charlotte lover!
I adore Sarah's art and her beautiful photos!! Her blog has become one of my new favs with all the gorgeous eye candy and posts!
Sarah has also opened a second sweet etsy shop here
You'll be so glad you visted her blog!

5)Tracie of My Petite Maison
Step into a world of romantic vintage luxury here on this gorgeous blog.
This site is full to the abundant brim with Tracie's gorgeous designs,creations and vignettes of her life and home.
Step into vintage heaven!


6)Jessica of Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping!
Wait to you see all the lovely Valentine's goodies that this young Wife and Mother has been creating recently!Her paperbag albums are amazing, and i want every one of them! Be sure to pop by her blog and see her latest delights!
Jessica is a super talented sweetheart!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Next time i will answer 6 questions after being TAGGED by my new sweet Danish friend, Tina of Tiny Bear.Thanks Tina!!!

nite-nite everyone~

6 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

You are such a sweetie! Thank you so much! :) Big, big hugs!

Diane Mars said...

Congratulations to a Wonderful Artist (:
Hugs, Diane

Niki Fretwell said...

Congratulations on your award Tina!

I have some more good news for you too - YOU are the winner of my giveaway!
If you could email me via my profile with your address, I shall have the prize in the post to you asap.

Have a great weekend,
Niki

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Congratulations on the award! It is well deserved!! And thank you SO much for honoring me with one!! I am so flattered by your kind words!!
Michelle xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
I am flattered and now have to think about whom to award!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Congrats on your award, so nice! Now, how in the world did I miss this? Maybe because it was the day after my birthday and I was still busy acting as princess? Thank you for passing this on to me and the nice things you said. Really, really nice, Tina!
Happy weekend to you!
xo~Tracie