Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl Time

A quick post before we turn in here at the Shabby Ranchette~

Here are 2 new girls that are in my Lollishop today.
~Bunny Love and Princess Chatty~
They are the first 2 listings in my new
sweet Spring Fair collection!


Spring is in the air!
It's going to be fun over the
next few weeks adding fresh and colorful handmades to my lollishop and etsy shop.I've been in the studio today, experimenting with yummy color combos.

~the colors of Spring~
hues that bring to mind:
dyeing easter eggs,cadbury mini eggs,peeps,vintage penny candy,april flowers,fresh breezes and even a walk on the beach!

Sweet Dreams, my friends~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Sweet fun colors! I posted about your little stockings today!

~ ♥ ♥ ~

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I am loving your new art--the colors are fabulous and your creations are just as sweet as can be! Love them!
Smiles, Karen

Jessica Rodarte said...

*gasp* so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha! Just came from Pri's. I'll have to remember your little jealousy trick! ~ wink ~

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Found you through The Background Fairy...your blog is beautiful!!!

Kathy said...

Hey Tina~
So nice to meet you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. We are "sisters". And makes me chuckle wonder how many Lolli"s (well I am former) have tattoos. ha! I loved my visit with you and I will most surely return very soon.
~xx~
kathy

The Little Miss said...

Im in love love love with the first collage! I love the polka dot in her dress and the blue. I love the pinks, aqua blues and yellowS