Monday, March 2, 2009

Wallpaper Boxes

Hello Dear Friends!
I have been playing with my sweet little collection of vintage wallpaper in the studio over the weekend, after i found a few sturdy gift boxes while thrifting.
Hope you love the results! Heehee!
These will be listed in my Etsy shop later today.
first is the 3x3 deeper box.


and next the slimmer 4x4 aqua and white.


I carefully glued vintage wallpaper to the boxes and whitewashed the edges very lightly. Added the sweetest vintage trim and millinery and
both will be filled to the brim with coordinated supplies of course!
Happy almost Spring!

7 comments:

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

These are so pretty! Your trim coordinates beautifully with the paper. Very sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very, pretty, Tina! ♥

Manu Demonti... said...

So lovely...

Shell said...

They are lovely, Tina. They make me think of Spring which is a bit hard with the snow that fell today in the city.

Tina said...

Those boxes are just beautiful.
What a great idea. I love that kind of wall paper too.

Lynne said...

Love the boxes. I bought some boxes last week to do something similiar to keep my mobile crafting supplies in. My boxes came flatpack though. I hope they turn out as nice as yours.

{oc cottage} said...

Precious!!!!

M ^..^