Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A little Love for you~

Hi Friends~
Is everyone busy with Back To School shopping?
My Dylan's first day of school is Monday August 17th.
Too hot and too early,in our opinion.
He's grown 2" since May and will be in 7th Grade already.
(My baby!!!)
In the meantime here are a few creations listed in my etsy shop
Below is a 10x10 original painting/collage.
The colors are soft pastel and the vintage wallpaper gives the piece a sweet Shabby chic look.
I "love"'d making this!Heehee!



Also new, are these adorable large baby tags~each is large enough as a gift itself.
Made on heavy mat board,vintage wallpaper and image from sweet vintage baby announcement. One tag per listing~if you'd like more than one,I can arrange a special price.
Are any of your friends expecting a bundle of joy soon?
Each tag would make a great gift topper and heirloom for a Baby Book.
Here is an example of the pink wallpaper tag.

And here's the floral tag example~

Thanks for stopping by lovies!
Happy Back to School Shopping and enjoy the
last few weeks of Summer Holiday.
Hugs~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting, Tina! I miss you! ♥

Well, I already told you that I love the colors in the LOVE collage but the floral baby tag is my fav. I don't know why I like baby stuff so much because I was such a miserable mother of my new borns! (Depression) You'd think baby stuff would make me cringe!

Poor Dylan going into 7th grade! ☺ I hope he survives Junior High better than I did!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your things are so pretty! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Jan Thomason said...

Hey, tina!
Looking good and I am in love with the baby tag!

Was just checking ya out and wanted to leave a note that I had been here.

Don't forget - mark your calendar - I'll have my blog giveaway sometime this week (that's when I'll list it - maybe today? or i might want to wait until my actual birthday. I don't know.
Oh, wait. It's not the first week of september yet, is it?
ROTF!! As you can see, my memory is not getting any better.
THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER - that's the giveaway!

better go back to bed,
xoxo, jan