Monday, September 28, 2009

Supplies added to Sweetina~Trims!


Hello Friends~
Late last night I listed a few pretty sets of cottage style trims in the shop
These include Vintage lace,ribbon,ric rac,pom pom trim,eyelet and more lace.
Each piece is 36" in length.
~Below is a selection 0f Five "Pinkberry" Trims~

Here is a set I've called "Party Dress"

The next set is "neopolitan Ice Cream Shop.
I love the yummy colors!

Below is gorgeous Aqua and white trims~"Mermaid"

Heres a set of Vintage crochet trim~one with buttons! (squeel!)
Another favorite Pastel set is "The Eyelets"
Have a peek below~

And yummy "Winter Wonderland" Lacy Whites


I am so enjoying the new Supplies Section!

By midweek there will be some of my very first kits listed for all your art and craft needs. They're very generous in size and filled with yummyness!
But today I'm giving you only a partial view of what is in each kit!











Hope you enjoyed the Monday Morning Eye Candy!
Have a great day,friends!
hugsxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! It must be so fun to put those kits together! ♥

Shell said...

Beautiful eye candy for this morning. You've added lovely supplies to your shop.

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

I love collecting and selling supplies so much that I opened an Etsy shop just for supplies. Well, cards too!! :) Your trims are just wonderful!!

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Jan Thomason said...

i want all of them!

pick me, pick me!

oh.
it's not a give-a-way???

bummer.

Lynne said...

Very tantalizing