Tuesday, September 8, 2009

~Witchy Woman~


Hello friends!
I know it's early,but are you excited about Hallowe'en crafting and the cool breezes of Fall?
I'm a bit early,but couldn't resist using my brand new Hallowe'en Blog Banner created by the delightful Sandy, better know as the Blog Banner Queen
Please have a looksee at her shop for wonderful Holiday Banners.
Another member of Banner Royalty is darling Dale of Sea Dream Studio
Dale created my Sweetina Blog Banner and Esty Shop Banner and avatar with the sweet vintage girl and cupcake deer!
I am so happy (and lucky) to be able to have these fabulously fun banners!
It's fun to have a few to interchange depending on the post!
Thankyou Sandy and Dale!

Later this week I have some Franciscan teacups and saucers and a few pretty Homer Laughlin pieces to list and post.
Until then~
It is Officially Back to School for everyone!
Warm thoughts of you~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Wicked! hehe bug hugs

toodles-
Sarah

Stink Bone Jones said...

I am loving your new blog look! I don't think it is ever too early for fall.

The Little Miss said...

hey next time let me know about your banner..I can make you one or teach you how!!! Its easy I made mine..