Monday, August 31, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket~ Some Murray Allen Basket Tins


Hi everyone!
I just listed some beautiful Murray Allen Basket Tins at Sweetina and added a new section just for vintage tins. So I've been busy changing and adding to the inventory.
I hope you love these darling tins.Most are 5-6 inches from lid to bottom and 11 inches in circumference. A few are slightly larger and all priced accordingly.
Have a peek below for some real vintage English Cottage Style.

~Beautiful Floral Bouquet~


~Royal Blue,Cream and Gold with Dancing Village Couple~


~Baby Blue,Roses and Bouquet~


~Pink,Cream and Blue Ornate~


~Pastel Pink,Butter and Cream with Exotic Birds~


~Set of Two Holiday Tins...Red one has daisies!!!~


~Blue,Aqua and Pink Flowers~


There are more details and photos in the shop.
I wish I could visit longer this evening...but Dman has homework, a needed shower and a bad attitude! I think having P.E. outdoors when it's 111F and there's a heat warning in effect is risky.
So it's going to be a bit of a tug-o-war tonight!
"Monday Monday"
Big Hugs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tina! I've never heard of those tins but they remind me of an ice bucket my mom had. I love that little girl with kittens pic. Is it public domain? ♥

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

The tins are gorgeous!! I love the one with the daisies. I love EVERYTHING with daisies!!

I can't believe that your son has to take PE outside!!! That is absolutely ridiculous!! I feel so sorry for those kids. I hope you get some relief from the heat soon. I live in New York and we're starting to have cooler weather here. We had a pretty mild summer compared to how it usually is around here. Certainly nothing like you're experiencing. Take care and have a great day. : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love your tins! I was just looking at one of these at a flea market this weekend and it was $10 so I didn't get it. Have a nice week! Twyla

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to see your tins. I purchased a box full for $10 at a flea market. I didn't realize they were they were worth anything,I just liked the designs.