Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Clippity Clop...


New Listings in The Shop

I've been a busy girl this month,adding some great vintage finds to Sweetina and having fun making 3 mosaics! Two are listed already,so here's a peek!
                                          
The first one is called "Tidepool"

It has a very beachy feel like having your toes in the sand.

The next mosaic is a freeform heart that's called Berry Sweet!


It says Sweet above the heart!

I'm working on some other handmades before Valentine's Day and also for Spring too.
But I've really focused on very special Vintage Listings.
Some are quite hard to part with!!
Here's a Sweetie!


She's an antique Half Doll Pin Cushion and so Pretty!
Topless~oh my!


Also newly listed (there are 2 separate listings)


                                                   Two Listings for a Aqua Glass Ball Ideal Jar
                 I think they would look so pretty holding seashells and beach glass on a windowsill.

                     Another special cottage style treasure is this large pastel pitcher/vase

                                              It may have originally come with a basin.

                                                           How's this for shabby chic?
            I've listed only a few of the beautiful  European Tins I have so far. here are a few of my favs.



                                                               This rosy tin is so roomy!
                                                                                

                                                                 

                                                                 Any Brides-To Be?
                                                                 Have a Look-See!




and guestbook


                                                                       

           And lastly,here's a fun Vintage 1960's bowl that will make breakfasttime~Funtime!

     Heeheehee!

Thanks for visiting Angels!
I'll be visiting you all this week~can't wait!
hugsxox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sweetina! I was just thinking about you last night! Cool mosaics you've been doing and such a lovely pitcher! If I ever get to settle down with money, I'd love to have a pitcher and basin on one of those little mirrored stands with candle holders and a place to hold a towel! Just one of my little day dreams. ☺ ♥