Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Wishes For 2010!





I'm wishing you all a wonderful and bright Year ahead. A year full of Hope,Prosperity of Spirit,Health and Love.
Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve~
I'm so grateful to be spending Dec 31st with my son and pets~playing Battleships and reading Twilight!
Wherever you are that night~have a wonderful time!
Here are the few photos I took of a Vintage Vignette I had in the Great Room.
All the lights and decorations are packed safely away till Christmas 2010.

Enjoy!











              

Hugsxox

                                                          

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Tina! What a sweet vignette! I'll start packing away my Christmas decor today but some will remain up for the Winter.

Enjoy Twilight! ♥

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Darling vignette!!! Happy Happy New Year sweet friend! XOXO,Jenn

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey there sweets
Poppin in to say Happy New years!!!
oxoox,
jessi

KayEllen said...

so cute Tina!!!
Just found you flickr:)

Have a blessed New Year!!!


Smiles,
kayellen

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Hi Tina. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I wish you and your family a happy and healthy new year. Your vignette pics are adorable!! It's been a pleasure getting to know you thru your blog and your comments this past year. : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Diane Mars said...

I loved seeing all of your Christmas sweets, and such a darling vignette, hope you are enjoying the New Year!
Hugs and Kisses,Diane