Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and More Listings!

                                                      Early Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
The poor turkey there is probably thinking the same thing I am~
Nice hat, shame about the neck!
 Ok.
I know what you're thinking.
First I'm gone for 8 months-
then I post 2 days in a row.

 My house is Officially on the MLS, so I actually have time to add listings in my Etsy Shop and do a little Blogging.
Now all I have to do (other than continue to fill out job applications) is maintain the place.
Daily.
Hourly.
But I'm so happy the major work is done.

So before Thanksgiving Festivities and the Bedlam that is Black Friday, I thought I'd show you a few treats in the comfort of your home!

                          Here is a Mid Century Glass Ice Bucket and matching Glasses
                                                           Very dressy and sparkling

                                                  I'm loving this Retro Kitchy Greek Fruit Basket

                                              And it just happens to be in Holiday colors!

                                         For the Francophile~here is a Vintage French "Gilded" Mirror.

                                                          and a close up of the Lady

                           Next is a beautiful and roomy Vintage Biscuit Tin that's made in Belgium.
                                                    
For the Avon collector, there is a listing for 6 jars together. Sweetly Shabby Chic.


And now it's off to the Grocery Store. It is just my "Baby" (14!) and me again this Season.
We both voted for no big turkey dinner for the second year in a row.
However, we both have a penchant for Peppermint Stick ice cream!
It disappears fast in this town.
I have the 1/2 fat one and he has the real (good) one.
He's also trying the Apple Pie ice cream this year.
You know...since we're forgoing the actual pie.
wonder if they make turkey flavored....
ugh...nevermind!

Have a Glorious Holiday My Angels
Tina

2 comments:

Shell said...

Hi Tina,

Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well. Every time I look at the lovely gift you gave me with my name and all the Parisian goodness, I think of you.
Glad to see you blogging again.

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Tina,
We're not doing a big turkey dinner either, making homemade pizza with fresh ingredients.

That peppermint ice cream sounds delicious, love anything peppermint here! Have fun & happy Thanksgiving!
~Tracie