Thursday, November 18, 2010

Three New Vintage Holiday Listings

Hello Friends!
I'm starting back little by little...and this evening I listed a few cute Vintage goodies in the shop.
Let's have a looksee shall we~

 These adorable large (8 inches when sitting!) Vintage knee hugger Elves.
Wish i had lashes like that heehee!

I also added this adorble set of baby Vintage Holiday Elves in their footie pajamas.
This photo doesn't do them justice...in fact i'm not crazy about these changes on Blogger...but that's another story.
Last is a set of three large Vintage Gnomes.
Love them.
It's taken me a year to part with them!

See what I mean.
Sweet.

Now I'm going to go figure out how to learn the newer Blogger and fix my font colors
and pretty up the photos. :)

Big Hugs!
Tina

1 comments:

Pieceful Bits said...

love the hugging pixies!!!