Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Wishes from Arizona

                                                           Snow in the Bradshaw Mountains
                           
       
                                            My town of Anthem nestled in the Sonoran Desert foothills

                                     
                                                               Late Winter afternoon sun


                                                                   
 May your year ahead be filled with sunshine and happiness.
Tina

2 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Your AZ pictures are so pretty! I love it there. Thank you for visitng my blog today. I am so thrilled about having a new furbaby. I keep pinching myself!
Cheers!
Holly

F said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks so much for including me in your blog roll. It's very humbling to be liked by other bloggers!

Flora