Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shimmer Me Timbers


Hi Lovies~
Happy Wednesday!
I'm feeling quite sparkly this evening after filling a collection of sweet vintage salt and pepper shakers with the yummiest glass glitter!
"Shimmer" me timbers! Even my hair is twinkling!
I have added a new "supplies" section at Sweetina which I've wanted to do for a few months now.
I hope you like the first additions to the new section.

Below is a trio of Halloween/Autumn glass glitter shades.
Pumpkin Pie,Black Cat and Jack O Lantern.

These will add sparkle and shine to all your Halloween and Fall projects.

Next is the Cottage Style Christmas Trio in
Ribbon Candy Pink,Snowflake Shimmer and Blue Winter Skies,

I'm getting ready to make some Holiday Putze Cottages and these colors are yummy!

The trio below is set in mid century shakers,also for Holiday crafting in Cool Holiday colors.
Blue Winter Skies,Snowflake Shimmer and Silver Belle


Also listed in the shop
are two sets in two colors below.
The first is a set of Pink and Orange that have a subtle gold shimmer.

These can be used for many projects and Halloween color combos like this~

The last twosome is for the Candy lover in all of us!
I call these colors, Cotton Candy and Grape Soda!Two of my favorite treats at the Fireman's Fair.

I hope you've been inspired for this wonderful crafting season ahead~
It's my favorite time of year in the studio!
Thanks for visiting me, Friends~
hugsxx

4 comments:

The Little Miss said...

Thanks doll! Just got some glitter from you!!! I really miss our emails :)

Have a great week!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I've never gotten the hang of using glitter but I sure like looking at it! ♥

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Everything is sooooo pretty!! Isn't this time of the year the best?!!? Thanks for all of the wonderful pics. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Jan Thomason said...

they're darling!!!

pick me, pick me!