Monday, November 29, 2010

December Already?


 The Shopping Stampede has begun at our local Outlet Mall,
  and it's mayhem at the Post Office!
 I need a Segway to get around this mess.
Or maybe just some kid's Razor .
I feel like I'm chasing my tail and spinning a month slower than everyone else!
November definatly went way over the speed limit again, because on Tuesday it will be
                                                            De.Cem.Ber!

Did you join the shopping rodeo that was Black Friday?
Are you still shopping the few hours remaining of Cyber Monday?
Did you find anything special?
Am I asking too many questions?
Drop me a comment~
I would love to hear about your experience.

I had been looking for a very simple Holiday Garland, simple but fun and Scandinavian~ish.
There are so many on Etsy but I was undecided till I found this 
Tania, the artist, blogger and shop owner is so lovely.
Be sure to peek in at indobaytextiles.

In the meantime, I'm concentrating on the vintage decor, housewares, good linens etc and other wonderful things for Sweetina . I've become more interested with home decor and styling little vignettes, more thrifting
and more vignettes!
Hahaha~we all "suffer" from that don't we!?
"Vignettes"
Hopefully it will make for some fun blogging with lots of photos.


Speaking of which, I do have photos for you this evening.
I've added some more vintage listings to the shop.

                                  First is a Tall Vintage Green Glass Vase
                                               Retro Fabulous

                                 A Pair of Mid Century Bud Vases
                               Simply Stated

      Cobalt Blue and Silver Plate Salt & Pepper Shakers
                                               Perfect Patina

                             Fairytale Biscuit Tin from Chile
                                           Adorable Graphics!
                                                
              Handpainted 1950's  Desk Accessory
                             Cards, Thankyou & RSVPs

       And to leave you this evening with a warm smile~
                                                        A Darling Vintage Plush Santa

Sweet Santa Dreams!
~Tina













   
                                     

0 comments: