Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reorganizing

Reorganizing

Last Sunday morning I decided it was high time to destash and organize the studio.
It's amazing how many supplies I have gathered at thrift shops and purchased from all the lovely sellers on Etsy.
Nine months ago, my supplies consisted of a notebook,acrylic paint and a few pencils.
Now the studio is spilling over with pastel colored ribbons,beautiful lace and trims,vintage wallpaper,ephemera and all the devine trappings of an Etsy crafter.
The studio (which is a converted livingroom at the front of the house) is my very favorite place to be. So, I spent the better part of the day filling vintage jars with yummy supplies and placing them on shelves within easy reach.
On Monday i took my cup of coffee,sat down at my newly tidy "creation station". I was so inspired that I didn't leave the studio all day.
Four days later, it looks as if there has been a little girl's fancy dress party with ribbon,glitter and trim strewn all over the table and floor!
Back to square one.
I am a very messy crafter,indeed!

Thanks for visiting and come visit again soon~
hugxx
Sweetina


0 comments: