Saturday, October 4, 2008

And the Winner is...

Here's my youngest son, Dylan, and he's going to help select the winner today!
Ok D swish the paper bits with the names on them around really well...
Then choose one piece of paper.

Ok Honey! Now open it up...

And the winner is:


PRISCILA ~of CasaBellaChic!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'll get your snail mail address, so I can wrap your winnings and mail them on Monday!

Thankyou so very much everyone for being a part of my first drawing! I will start having a few different draws and things the next few months up until Christmas~
So come back and we'll have some more fun!
You're all winners in my book~
With warmth and thanks~
Tinaxx

4 comments:

The Little Miss said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I won something? REALLY REALLY REALLY! WOW Thank you! I cant wait

Sweetina said...

Congratulations Pricilla!

Lola Enchanted said...

Congrats Pricilla!
stop by my blog and enter my give~away too!

oldflowers4me said...

oh im sorry -i missed this-your blog world is so over the to fantastic-im opening a bottle of lemonade-want to share-singing and skipping-jo.