Sunday, September 21, 2008

~Oh Baby Baby~

Since this is my second post today, I'll make it short and very sweet.
I have made 2 sweet collages that I will be listing when LolliShops opens it's doors.






Lollishops is a Delicious and Yummy site that will be opening in November of this year.Within Lollishops will be shops that sell handmade and vintage cottage style,shabby chic,pink and girly Frou Frou items!
There will be so much eye candy for you to see and purchase.The atmosphere will be that of a pretty pastel Ice Cream Parlor and Confectioners,like a stroll into a vintage storybook.
Another great thing about Lollishops is that there is not just one style of handmade goods.There will be so many talented artists and crafters selling everything from art,candy,soap,altered goods. And don't forget the needlecraft,sewing and embroidery artists,hadmade clothing and baby goods,bath products and vintage collectables!
Lollishops will have lots of talented artists that you will recognise and already love, as well as the best of newly found artists and so many sweet artistic and frou frou fabulous sellers in between.

We are all so excited for the opening and everyone is happily preparing their shop and creating and making beautiful listings!
So my Sweet Readers, mark you calendars and be sure to pop by~I bet there will be some great treats for you!

Hugs
Tina

7 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

darling!!
can't wait to open the doors.
oxoxo,
jessi

Stink Bone Jones said...

I saw these on flickr and was over the moon over them! I see the girl one and want a girl so darn bad! The boy one is just as cute! Love them!

The Little Miss said...

those are sooooooo cute
im having a giveaway if you want to check it ou

The Little Miss said...

Im really excited about you listing these! Im for sure getting one! Can you make a custom one? My son has a vintage cowboy room and he will be turning one in Jan(the second). I would love to have you make me a vintage cowboy one for him with his name on it and everything!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

I'm a Lollishopper too. Your blog is very sweet. Thanks for leaving the comments on my blogs. The Give Away should be FUN!
Hugs,
Pam

Jessi Nagy said...

hey sweets,
thes books are adorable.
love your banner too.
oxoxoox,
jessi

Holly said...

Very cute! Love the pink gingham bunny! I actually REMEMBER those! That's one of the benefits of being vintage yourself. :>

Have a great day!