Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~Awards and Awardings~

A week ago a Sweet blogger friend Christa of Chloe Rose Designs honored my Sweetina blog with 2 awards!
I am delighted,humbled and so grateful to be thought of and I am so very happy to be meeting you all and making friends online.
It is truly an enriching experience. Thankyou Christa so much!

Here are the awards and what they are about and then I will list who I will give them out to! Heehee!




Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.
What you have to do.....
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award,
you also pass it on to other bloggers who
you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great attitude and or gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award



The authors say that blogs who recieve this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in PROXIMITY in space, time, and relationships. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships will be made.


The 8 Bloggers who I would LoVe to give both these awards to are:

1.Jan of the the Polka Dot Barn
2.Dale of Sea Dream Studio
3.Mary of Across The Pond
4.Elizabeth of Creative Breathing
5.Corry of Dutch Blue
6.Holly of Girls at Heart
7.Priscila of Casa Bella Chic
8.Twyla and Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters

Congratulations to all!!!
I also understand if anyone awarded does not accept awards or tags on their blogs.
If that is the case then feel free to simply know that you are very appreciated and adored!

Have a wonderful day xox

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Tina! ♥

I like your new blue flowered back ground!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you so much Tina! We are both honored to be thought of for both of these awards. Thanks again and have a wonderful day! Twyla

Tina said...

Congratulations on your awards. It´s so great and so well deserved.
Tina x

The Little Miss said...

awwwwwww u sweet little thing!!! Thanks! I will deff wear them proudly!!! About my husband chasing me around...hahah Im the one chasing him around...hes been so tierd lately hahahah TMI?hahaa that sok.... I can tell my bestie anything!

The Little Miss said...

how is ur birthday month coming along

corry said...

Thank you so much for the awards Tina.

Elyse said...

hi tina,

what a cute blog you have! i just found it over at kelly's. i saw your little icon and had to pop over & am so happy i did. delightful!

xo

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Tina!
Congrats on your awards....and thank you for visiting my blog(s). I have had fun reading through some of your past posts tonight. I love your bedroom and and all of the lovely colors you use.
Hope to see you again soon.
Penny

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning your awards! You deserve them! :)