Friday, February 13, 2009

Visiting All the Blog Parties!

Sorry everyone.
I had planned to be a part of All Dolled Up, until a few weeks ago, when I realised it just was not going to happen this time.
I sure hope the next time there's a blog party, I will be up for it, because i had so much fun participating in the Halloween Party!
However :)
I am going to have lots of fun visiting all these fabulous blog parties,admiring the beautiful creations,entering the drawings and enjoying the festivities!
These artists are so talented and fun and imaginative!
Let's get this party started!

4 comments:

Shell said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Tina! I'm involved in a blog party, too. I love blog parties, they are fun. I hope your having a great day.
I love waking up every morning to see all my gifts you gave me. Right now I'm eye level to my sweet blue bird.
Take care. Hugs to you.

ittybittybirdy said...

Hey doll! Sorry things didn't work out! Hope you have a super great day! Big hug!

Chelsea Ann

Sarah said...

Hi Tina,
I have arrived via Shell's blog and am delighted to find your lovely blog. I have just read loads of your old posts and had a very nice time thank you. Happy Valentines day to you! (A bit late but still...)
Nice to meet you
Sarah :)

Elyse said...

hi!

sounds like a fun plan.

i have a little award that i would like to offer you, too! it is available at the bottom of the right column at my blog.

xo