Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Carnival Colors



Hello My Sweets!
I hope you're enjoying your Summer and swimming at the beach.
Wish I could join you,because it's 115F (in the shade) here in Oh So Perpetually Sunny Arizona.
The real temperature in the sun is, hold on to your hat... 137.8F.
Egg frying on the driveway weather!
Mmmm...Hmmm...
and reading weather.
I've read over 25 books so far and haven't done much dusting.
Heehee!
What with the Dust Devils swirling about and the dog shedding!
So this afternoon,in the cool aircondtioning, I've listed some vintage goodies and a few other listings in my Etsy Shop
Grab a cool glass of lemonade and have a looksee below.






This adorable Vintage Circus Train has so many uses.
It would be such a sweet centerpiece holding napkins,forks and spoons.Or for a Birthday Party holding lollipops,and vintage candy!

Next, also with a Carnival theme is a Vintage English Sunshine Biscuit Tin.
It's a large 9"x9" tin fashioned to look like a Merry go round.




Here's an adorable red and white polka dot tray that looks so shabby sweet hanging on a wall or resting on your vanity filled with vintage earrings and jewels.



I must confess,I've been hording this devine set of Vintage champagne glasses for a few months! But now they available for purchase. Two glasses are pale pink and two are pale blue. They are beautifully etched and sparkling.
They remind me of lavish entertaining in days gone by.
Absolutely Fabulous!




For afternoon tea~here's a darling Napco porcelain Cream & Sugar set. The pair come with a matching tray.The set is petite,however,but not dollsized.
Each vessel is 3" tall and the tray is 5.5" in length.
Very pretty!




Lastly, I have made a petite vintage collage with a very shabby antique feel.
The canvas is approx 3"x4",is painted pink and collaged with floral vintage wallpaper,a sweet vintage illustration which has been handpainted and and made to look like it's been in Grandma's attic.




There are more vintage listings, collages and tags in the shop, so when it gets too hot outside~come visit!
Big Hugs!

5 comments:

Shell said...

You are baking in Arizona!! I hope the AC is working good for you.
You have lovely items for your Etsy shop. The vintage circus train is my fave.

Anonymous said...

She posts! ☺ Do you have a pool, Tina? That is some hot weather! be careful! ♥

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I've not been at the beach, but I'm having a lovely summer. You have a beautiful etsy shop. I love the variety! Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Stink Bone Jones said...

My goodness do I LOVE that circus train with elephant! So cute! I hope all is well with you and your family and that the heat is not too unbareable for you all!

prisca said...

hi..
do you still have the elephant circus train? if you do how much is it? i love it and planning a circus themed bday for my 1 year old, and that would be perfect! tq