Monday, August 24, 2009

Vintage Luxury at Sweetina


Good Evening Cottage Style Girls,
I have lots of photos of the new listings at Sweetina.
I spent the morning cleaning the Shabby Ranchette.
After lunch I filled the shop with vintage items that are both luxurious and practical.
Today's post will be visual with more photos than text~as I have to get the dinner on soon.
Thirteen year old boys can get very hungry after school!
So let's get started, shall we?

Here is a very sweet sheer vintage apron.
I think it would make a statement at a cocktail party,baking cupcakes or even serving hubby a romantic dinner for two.

Isn't the embroidery on the pockets pretty?


Have a look at this beautiful large Aqua/Floral enamel tray!

Perfect for your cottage style home.

Also for the kitchen, I have 2 listings for a vintage "Ovenex" baking pan with a starburst pattern that sparkles in the light. Use for baking fruitcake (I think I'm the only person who loves fruitcake!), banana bread,or use as a pretty mail holder near the front door.
There are so many ways to use this very cool container.


Below~ a beautiful selection of vintage satin vanity boxes.




Next are the most luxurious vintage satin hangers in delicious pastel hues.
They're listed in sets of 3. Below are a few of the sets that I've listed.





yummy!

Lastly, listed is a festive vintage 6"x6' embriodered straw and palm frond "Cauncun" basket with lid. Almost 3" deep there's room for lots of bits and bobs in the studio or on a desk.



Thanks for visiting this evening~
hope you enjoyed the photos~
have a wonderful week,Friends!

5 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Hi Tina. I just visited your wonderful Etsy shop and saw what a busy bee you've been!! I love all of your new listings!! The baby girl tags are just adorable!! I also adore the vintage images at the top of your blog. They are so sweet!! I'm so happy I found your blog!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Diane Mars said...

So many wonderful Vintage Finds. I will check out your Shop next. Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

Hiiiii Tina! The tray and apron are my favorites! Lots of yummy colors. ♥

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a beautiful start to my day! All your vintage goodies has gotten me excited. I LOVE that vintage card image! It's been a pleasure visiting with you today! Have a wonderful week! Twyla

Unknown said...

What marvelous items! Great Etsy shop and post! So happy to have found your blog.