Monday, October 26, 2009

~Christmas Shadow Boxes~


                                                        
                      

~Holiday Shadow Boxes~

Hello Dearies,
I hope you had a great Fall Weekend!
I was super busy in my studio.
I think I have Hallmark~itis~
Hallowe'en isn't here yet,but the shop is filling with Christmas Listings!

Remember a few posts back I mentioned that I was "skipping Christmas"
Bwahahaha...we all knew this Shabby Girl wasn't going to stick to that statement!
 This morning,I'll greet you with quite a few photos of 2 shadow boxes that will be at
Sweetina   later this evening.

The first is called "Santa's Workshop"
It's full of happy colors and vintage ornaments and fun!

Here's a photo of the entire box



The top is painted to look like a Toadstool~




~Here are ome detailed photos of the vignettes~



~Santa's little helpers are busy filling the stockings~






                                               ~Here's a Little Elf entertaining a sweet Babygirl~

                                                                             
                                                                              


~I love this cute flocked Vintage Mouse and matching Umbrella!
The Snowman and Santa are wooden ornaments that are so cute~


Time to mail Holiday parcels and cards!



A Ballerina dancing to the Nutcracker Suite...
My favorite Holdiday Music~

And here's her Nutcracker


~This cute Flocked Bear finished reading "Frosty The Snowman"
and now he's started to make a snowman himself~



Mrs Claus is busy in her Sewing room!


And here comes Santa!





The second Holiday Shadow Box is made with beautiful Vintage brooches,millinery,Vintage Christmas Ornaments and Vintage Penny Doll (Frozen Charlotte)
This Box is Called
"Holiday Dreaming"

~Here's a photo of the shadowbox~






~Now the vignettes~
A Chorus of beautiful Vintage Angels


~A Shepard abiding in the field~


~
The Littlest Angel~


~Three Cherubs Rejoicing~


More Vintage Goodies~the Snowman is an Antique.

Aren't these scenes adorable!


Here's a Vintage Glittery Santa dancing with his Candy Cane!



The roof has White Lace "snow" and a Large Silver Glittery Star.

Thanks so much for looking at so many pictures today,My Friends~
You are The Best!

Early Holiday Hugs xox


10 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

How absolutely WONDERFUL, Tina!!! Your shadow boxes are amazing and I could look at them all day!! You are just so creative!!! Thanks so much for sharing all of the wonderful photos with us. Just beautiful!!!!!!!! :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Shell said...

Your Christmas Toybox is beautiful.

Sheila said...

Tina, when does your mind rest? YOu are so creative and i never have a time that i am not inspired when i come here to read your post.. Thanks so much.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Very cute~!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Tina! I'm already thinking about christmas, too! ♥

Bettyann said...

Well for someone who was going to give Christmas a pass, you came out flying...love the shadow boxes..great job..

Unknown said...

Girl your shadow boxes are so amazing and so festive :)

Sandy xox

Bree said...

your art is wonderful! I did a little blog post about your etsy shop. I hope that's alright. I love your blog too!

The Little Miss said...

Looks amazing! You are soooooooo talented !!! I miss u :)
xo

Stink Bone Jones said...

I cannot stand how kitchy cute that first shadowbox is! I LOVE it! If I ever have a girl, I have got to get a custom shadow box from you. I love that little baby in the christmas box. Too precious!

with love,
Jaime